Maintainer I - Part Time Year Round
The Town of Merrimack, NH is accepting applications for the part-time position of Maintainer within the Parks and Recreation Department. This position is responsible for, but not limited to, manual labor in maintaining the Parks and Recreation Grounds and Facilities to include cleaning buildings, mowing, painting, and shoveling snow, and the operation of power tools. Applicants must have a valid NH driver’s license and must be 18 years of age and in satisfactory physical condition to perform manual labor in an outdoor environment. Starting wage is $12.51 – 16.00 per hour, DOE. This is an 18 hour per week position with flexible hours to be determined at time of hire. Click here to view the job description.
Applications may be obtained in the Town Manager’s Office at the Merrimack Town Hall, 6 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack, NH 03054 or at www.merrimacknh.gov/jobs . Completed applications must be returned to the mailing address above or as an email attachment with “PT Maintainer” in the subject line to: email@example.com, by Friday, August 30th. EOE
Do you love hiking, canoeing, arts & crafts, sports & games, swimming, nature and the great outdoors in general? Your friends say you are great with kids? Then maybe working at the Parks & Recreation Department is the job for you! Recreation jobs offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else!
SUMMER CAMP POSITIONS
Top 10 reason why working at camp is the best job in the world:
10. You can wear shorts and a t-shirt to work every day
9. You get paid to jump off the diving board and do a cannonball
8. Living in and being part of a community that truly loves and cares about you
7. S’mores are finest fresh from the fire and you get fed lunch every day
6. Earn Valuable leadership skills that will benefit you in your professional life
5. You get to make the best friends of your life
4. Capture the flag should really be an Olympic Sport
3. You get to laugh everyday
2. The campers you work with think you’re cool before they even meet you
1. You get a chance to positively affect the lives of some amazing kids
THERE ARE NO OPEN CAMP POSITIONS AT THIS TIME.
Interested candidates should complete the Town of Merrimack Application for Employment and mail or drop it off to the following address:
Town of Merrimack
Attn: Human Resources
6 Baboosic Lake Road
Merrimack, NH 03054
The minimum age for any paid position with the Town of Merrimack is 16.
For questions, contact Matt Casparius, Director of Parks & Recreation at 603-882-1046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org