Do you love hiking, canoeing, arts & crafts, sports & games, swimming, nature and the great outdoors in general? Your friends say you are great with kids? Then maybe working at the Parks & Recreation Department is the job for you! Recreation jobs offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else!
SUMMER CAMP POSITIONS
Top 10 reason why working at camp is the best job in the world:
10. You can wear shorts and a t-shirt to work every day
9. You get paid to jump off the diving board and do a cannonball
8. Living in and being part of a community that truly loves and cares about you
7. S’mores are finest fresh from the fire and you get fed lunch every day
6. Earn valuable leadership skills that will benefit you in your professional life
5. You get to make the best friends of your life
4. Capture the flag should really be an Olympic Sport
3. You get to laugh everyday
2. The campers you work with think you’re cool before they even meet you
1. You get a chance to positively affect the lives of some amazing kids
We are now accepting application for Summer 2020 Camp positions:
The Nature Activity Specialist is responsible for coordinating and leading environmental activities at Naticook Day Camp. The specialist will develop, plan & lead daily nature activities for groups of children between the ages of 5 – 14. Candidates must be at least 18 years of age and have experience in Nature or Environmental Education.
The Archery Specialist is responsible for teaching/ leading quality archery program at Naticook Day Camp for children between the ages of 7-14. Candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining the archery range and all equipment and teaching daily classes. Applicant must be at least 16 years of age, experience shooting archery and hold a level 1 Archery Instructor Certification.
Interested candidates should complete the Town of Merrimack Application for Employment by clicking on the download application button and then either mail or drop it off to the following address:
Town of Merrimack
Attn: Human Resources
6 Baboosic Lake Road
Merrimack, NH 03054
The minimum age for any paid position with the Town of Merrimack is 16.
For questions regarding any of these positions, please contact Matt Casparius, Director of Parks & Recreation at 603-882-1046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org