Please join us on Saturday, February 23, 2019 for the 27th Annual Winter Carnival which will be held from 12:00 - 3:00 pm at Wasserman Park.
The purpose of this Annual Event is to bring families outdoors during the winter and get them active and participating in activities during the cold winter months.
Groups confirmed for this year's event: (as of 2/14/19)
· 9 Round: Activity Demonstration
· Boy Scout TJ Vadney, Troop 424 - Sale of cocoa, cider, coffee, and donuts for Eagle Scout Project fundraiser.
· Darbster Doggy - Information Booth & Raffle
· Family Chiropractic of Merrimack: Info Booth
· Girl Scout Troop 10375: Campfire & S'more making station
· Girl Scouts of the Green & White Mountains: Whittling Activity
· Church of Jesus Christ of Latter- day Saints: Arts & Craft Project
· Eastern Mountain Sports: Snowshoe Demo & Free Usage
· Friendly's Restaurant: Free Ice cream
· Ice Breakers: Ice Carving Demonstration
· KBK Sports Auctions: Silent Auction of Sports memorabilia
· Launch Trampoline Park - Raffle
· Macaroni Kid: Macaroni necklace making station
· Merrimack Cardinals: Activity
· Merrimack Conservation Commission: Info Booth
· Merrimack Dog Park
· Merrimack Friends & Families: Bake Sale & Chilli Dogs sale
· Merrimack Hawks Cheerleading: Face Painting
· Merrimack Lions Club: Youth Ice Fishing Derby
· Movement Christian Church: Crafts & Games
· NH Antique Sno Cars: Demo & Rides (snow dependent)
· Orangetheory Fitness Nashua: Information Table
· Theresa Oranczak, Pampered Chef Consultant - Info Booth & Raffle
· Professional Martial Arts Academy: Cookie Decorating
· Sea Glass Yoga & Wellness: Animal footprint hike and end with 20 minutes of yoga indoors.
· Simply Fun: Information Booth
· Stoneboat Farms - Hayride
· Town Center Committee: Information Booth