You love hiking, canoeing, arts & crafts, sports & games, swimming, nature and the great outdoors in general? Your friend says you're great with kids? Then maybe working for the Parks & Recreation Department is the job for you!
The Merrimack Parks & Recreation is now hiring for Summer 2022. Positions with Parks & Recreation offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else!
Positions are 40 hours per week unless otherwise specified and most positions run from Mid June - Late August 2022 with a few positions that begin in early June. The minimum age to apply is 18 for all positions except for Junior Camp Counselors, Lifeguards, and Water Safety Instructors, for which the minimum age is 16 years of age.
Top 10 reason why working at camp is the best job in the world:
10. You can wear shorts and a t-shirt to work every day
9. You get paid to jump in the lake and do a cannonball
8. Living in and being part of a community that truly loves and cares about you
7. S’mores are finest fresh from the fire and you get fed lunch every day
6. Earn valuable leadership skills that will benefit you in your professional life
5. You get to make the best friends of your life
4. Capture the flag should really be an Olympic Sport
3. You get to laugh everyday
2. The campers you work with think you’re cool before they even meet you
1. You get a chance to positively affect the lives of some amazing kids
No Open Positions at this time.
For questions regarding the specific details of any of these positions; please contact Matt Casparius, Director of Parks & Recreation at 603-882-1046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Merrimack Parks & Recreation
Matt Casparius, Director of Parks & Recreation
116 Naticook Road
Merrimack, NH 03054