The Merrimack Parks & Recreation is hiring Summer Camp Staff to work at Naticook Day Camp. Do you love hiking, canoeing, arts & crafts, sports & games, swimming, nature and the great outdoors in general? Your friends say you are great with kids? Then maybe working at the Parks & Recreation Department is the job for you! Recreation jobs offer invaluable skill-building, leadership, training, and enrichment opportunities that can’t be found anywhere else!
Positions are 40 hours per week unless otherwise specified and run from Mid June - Late August 2021. The minimum age to apply is 18 for all positions except for Junior Camp Counselors, Lifeguards, and Water Safety Instructors, Archery Instructor and Youth Tennis Instructor, for which the minimum age is 16 years of age.
Top 10 reason why working at camp is the best job in the world:
10. You can wear shorts and a t-shirt to work every day
9. You get paid to jump in the lake and do a cannonball
8. Living in and being part of a community that truly loves and cares about you
7. S’mores are finest fresh from the fire and you get fed lunch every day
6. Earn valuable leadership skills that will benefit you in your professional life
5. You get to make the best friends of your life
4. Capture the flag should really be an Olympic Sport
3. You get to laugh everyday
2. The campers you work with think you’re cool before they even meet you
1. You get a chance to positively affect the lives of some amazing kids
NO OPEN POSITIONS AT THIS TIME.
Matt Casparius, CPRE
Director of Parks & Recreation
To apply for this position, please submit a Town Application to Town of Merrimack – HR, Attn:
Sharon Marunicz, 6 Baboosic Lake Road, Merrimack, NH 03054, or by email attachment to
email@example.com with “Parks Position” in the subject line. These positions are open until filled.
For questions regarding the specific details of this position, please contact Matt Casparius, Director of Parks & Recreation at 603-882-1046 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org